The smartphone maker introduced the 9RT to its Indian fans through a short movie extolling its cutting-edge features. The short video combined features of both the smartphone and the earphones.
The latest smartphone comes in three RAM and storage options – 8GB + 128GB, 8GB+256GB, and 12GB+256GB. The price of the smartphone starts at Rs 42,999. The devices will have Dark Matter, Hacker Silver and Azure Barrier colour options.
The latest smartphones will go on sale on Amazon as part of its Great Indian Republic Day sale which starts from January 17.
- The dual-SIM (Nano) smartphone operates on Android 11 with tOxygenOS 11 skin on top
- The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC
- Up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of inbuilt UFS 3.1 storage
- The smartphone comes with ‘Space Cooling’ technology for better heat dissipation
- 6.62-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) Samsung E4 AMOLED display and a refresh rate of 120Hz
- The display comes with HDR10+ support with both sRGB and DCI:P3 colour modes
- Triple rear camera setup features a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 primary camera with an f/1.8 lens
- The primary camera comes with optical image stabilisation (OIS) and can record video at 4K at 60fps
OnePlus Buds Z2 headphones launched at Rs 4,999.
The OnePlus Budz features 11mm dynamic drivers and comes with 40dB active noise cancellation. The new earphones have Bluetooth v5.2 connectivity with reduced latency of 94ms. There are three inbuilt microphones for calling and active noise cancellation facilities. The new earphones come with 40mAH batteries that offer up to seven hours of audio playback. The charging case has a 520mAH taking the batter life up to 38 hours.